There are lots of ways you can help Leicestershire Wildlife Hospital to rescue, treat and rehabilitate injured and distressed wildlife. We are always pleased to receive any support you are able to give, whether that is your time, a gift of money or supplies.
We’ve put together a list of items we are in need of. Smaller items can be dropped off at our monthly coffee morning, held on the second Saturday of every month between 10am and 1pm at Kibworth Village Hall, Station Street, Kibworth, Leics, LE8 0LN. Alternatively, you can deliver items directly to the hospital site, but please ring us first on 0795 1285 366 so we know you are coming.
- Dog and cat food – all varieties of tinned and dried, including puppy and kitten.
- Hedgehog biscuits.
- Rabbit food.
- Bird seed – all types.
- Dried mealworms.
- Suet pellets.
- Sunflower hearts.
- Clean towels and sheets.
- Straw and hay.
Cleaning materials and equipment:
- Black bin liners.
- Washing up liquid – anti-bacterial preferred.
- Paper kitchen towels.
- Dustpan and hand brush sets.
- Sweeping brooms.
- Unwanted clothes, handbags and shoes.
- Items suitable for raffle prizes or a tombola – unwanted presents are perfect.
- Shop bought CDs or DVDs.
- Cuddly toys.
- Sadolin Dark Palisander wood paint – for painting the hospital and exterior of the outdoor enclosures.
- We are also appealing to companies with a franking machine who can help us with our mail shots.
Page updated 25/01/2016